Thanks again to TBATB correspondent Daisy for her recap:
All I Want For Christmas.
Well I have all my teeth, so, Dear Santa,
1. I would like Shedevil gone, promptly and finally. I would be happy for Charlie to accidently shoot her. She is too annoying.
2. Grams gets written out with perhaps a heart attack…no wait…falls from the top floor of the new Spectra building. Or the newly designed elevator plummets, taking Grams with it, but landing on Sol. Why not.
3. Quinn slips from Mateo’s oily grip, and Mateo is exposed as being Shedevil’s pawn. Really, the groundsman fondles your naked wife? BTW, there is a guy coming to clean our windows on Saturday…..🤔
4. Liam goes too far with Sally who has already confessed her interest. Perhaps Sally could buy a new bed and ask Liam to help her try out the inner springs. He does so, just out of generosity but Stephie walks in and rejects their claims of innocence. In Liam’s effort to save the world, he seems stuck on saving the corny, sassy redhead.
5. Stephie finally gives Liam the flick, citing his ridiculous obsession with Sally. Stephie runs to Bill, and Liam realizes he has lost his one and only love. Liam, Liam, Liam. You should have known. I still haven’t given up on Stephie having Bill’s baby. That would make Liam it’s uncle? I think. It does get confusing. But never mind. It will get sent to boarding school at 6 weeks.
6. Sarsha and Zende get forced together and Nicole kidnaps …whatever that baby’s name is. Rick and Maya finally admit they were selfish and asked too much of Nicole.
Oh and my big wish…the Forresters skip their chummy, ski jumper Christmas episode. We know they won’t so my second wish is that they invite Mateo and Sheila. So instead of Charleee shooting Shedevil, she can get electrocuted by the Christmas lights on the Forrester tree as she hides behind it to spy on Quinn.
Now I know I have just written a lot of silly nonsense and haven’t done the show justice. But I still might tick off my wish list as it happens over December because after all Santa, I have been nice not naughty.
Viewers, any requests for Santa? Any predictions for December.
And I was thinking about signature songs. I have one for Arjay; Daddy’s home.
One for Coconut; Keep your eyes on the road and your hands upon the wheel.
Ridge; anything from Joe Cocker because it’s in Ridge’s range.
Sheila; Crazy. 😊😊😊😊😊
And my favourite Christmas carol is….you know it….it starts with Please. Yes. Johnny Winter’s Please Come Home for Christmas. 🌲🌲🌲🌲