I really hope bacon lover Noni gets a singe date tonight that involves Richie plying with her oysters (Kilpatrick, of course), given her childish gagging the other week. If you don’t like oyster be grown up enough to say so, Noni!
Or will she be dateless and get the boot for which she was the obvious recipient last week, until Megan from WA walked.
— The Bachelor Aus (@TheBachelorAU) 24 August 2016
No full recap from me tonight but a few points:
1. I’m worried Richie hasn’t said “You can’t rush feelings” enough times on his single date.
2. What does intruder Steph mean “you don’t date in Ballarat”? It’s a city. Do bogans not date?
3. How much does that chick reading the questions look like Kiki.
4. Nikki looks so much nicer in daytime makeup and casual clothing.
5. Steph always dresses like it’s 2am at a nightclub.
6. Why did Osher tell the girls the others would be watching on video? More drama if it was a surprise.
7. Poor Richie having to go through that so many times.
8. Nice boob press by Kiki.
9. Alex is creeping me out with her intensity in the touch challenge.
10. Richie and Faith’s date included real conversation and had a certain ease to it. A girl with a sense of humour – yay!
11. Nikki’ response to Alex’s meltdown makes me like Nikki even more.
12. Noni took her ousting with grace, despite the flood of tears.
13. Bye horse girl whose name I never knew.
13. So,next boot is Sarah?